Airswift has been tasked for a Major Oil and Gas client to find a Data Science Developer in Houston, TX for a long term W2 Contract.
In case you find yourself interested, please, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Schedule: 5/40 - Monday - Friday - Office Based
We can match 5% 401K + Core Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
Are you ready to join a +30 software development team working in an Agile framework collaborating with Data science, Data engineers front and back end developers, product owners?
You will join the team working in the logistics and mathematical models, interfacing with user interface engineers, developers and product owners.
Work scope includes:
- Developing python-based large-scale optimization models and integrating them with automated data sets and user interfaces
- Provide technical and operational support for applications built;
- Primarily work scope is focused on optimizing parameters and mathematical models for huge logistic component on the value chain (Logistics modelling)
- Project consists on modelling a crude acquisition and refining - optimizing the value chain
- Experience with: Machine learning AI, mathematical optimization linear/nonlinear and integer programming, Python; GAMS (General Algebraic
Modeling System), AMPL CPLEX or GUROBI
- Analytical abilities
- Experience working on analytical projects
- Master's Degree in Engineer, Mathematics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics (highly preferred)
- Oil and gas experience