Our client seeks 2 x Document Controllers to join their Perth team working on various projects within the sustaining capital group. WFH considered (2 days a week) Flexibility can be discussed at interview stage.
About the role:
- Maintain an efficient project-related document control register.
- Knowledge of squad check and client review cycles.
- Knowledge of current document control standards.
- Expedite the review and approval of documentation
- Knowledge of the vendor data processes
- Supervise and record document flow to and from all necessary parties, including clients, sub- contractors and the Perth office.
- Issue and track location of all documents and drawings.
- Issue transmittal letters and receipts concerning the documents in circulation.
- Coordinate storage of project documentation.
- Ability to interact effectively with people. Clear, fluent and expressive use of verbal and written language to convey information and ideas.
- Minimum 3 years previous document control experience in an engineering project office in a process industry
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good time keeping and prioritisation skills.
- Aconex experience is preferred however not essential.