Document Control Assistant – Houston, TX.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
- Become familiar with all controlled documents required for the Bakken CAA Consent Decree and Facilities Engineering
- Responsible for the administration of the electronic document management system and procedures.
- Perform the necessary processes, procedures, and systems for the accurate document information management within the organization.
- Performs a variety of document management functions for a project or department.
- Ensure procedural compliance with Corporate Records Management Policy for receipt, record distribution and archiving of all aspects of documentation.
- Ensure maintenance of all aspects of documentation registers and records in order to provide value-added information.
- Interface with document control team regarding document management matters
- Experience with electronic document management system and good documentation practices
- Ability to follow the necessary process, procedures, and systems for accurate document information management.
- Ability to utilize multiple database applications including MS Office applications.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1+ years’ experience in Document Management
- 1+ years’ experience in Upstream Oil & Gas preferred.
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Knowledge and experience in electronic document management software - Open Text Content Server preferred