The position plays a critical role in ensuring that the accuracy and quality of project-related documents are maintained. The role has significant interaction with all functions of the Project Team, EPC contractors, Licensors, Vendors and Customers.
- Ensure the accuracy and quality of hard copy turnover.
- Support integration of document control strategies between the various Stakeholders and client to ensure improved work processes.
- Support and provide instruction on work processes and systems for the PMT as required.
- Support Contract and Document Control Compliance initiatives defined by Company to ensure that file systems information is up to date and organized.
- Support Document Control Planning for Site and PMT requirements for Field Document Control processes and procedures.
- Ensure the accuracy and quality of the workflow process for documentation within the Company document management system.
- Maintain close relationships with the PMT ensuring support is available.
- Be active in observance of safety in work areas.
- Identify opportunities within document management to integrate effective workflow processes for the PMT.
- Receive, review, and distribute project documentation received from the EPC Contractor in a timely manner to the Project Management Team as required.
- Work to maintain accurate records of documentation process flows within the document management system.
- Be proactive in researching and acquiring data to support the project.
Minimum experience required for the position
- 5+ years experience as a Document Controller in a project organization, either on the EPC or client side.
- Previous experience in managing document management systems.
- Bachelors degree in an applicable discipline.
- Communicates effectively at all levels of the organization to ensure clarity in expectations requirements, and deliverables.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Team Player.
- Good reporting skills.
- Welcomes working in a fast-paced challenging and diverse environment.
- Hands-on type of personality.