Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Chevron is seeking Senior Document Controller to work within their facilities located in Perth CBD -12 months contract.
The incumbent will be located with Technical Engineering Function and actively contribute to the provision of an efficient, cost effective document control service in support of Brownfield Projects and Engineering Management of Change activities. Experience in concurrent engineering and managing external vendor documentation will be highly regarded.
Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
Provide Document Control support by ensuring overarching document control governance and standards are adhered and followed in accordance to service level agreements which includes:
• Perform an Document Control ‘Gate Keeper’ role, ensuring all controlled documents are:
o Formatted, numbered, revision controlled and managed in accordance with the relevant standards and conventions.
o Received, processed, distributed and tracked in accordance with Document Control procedures, approved distribution matrices and agreed timescales
o Develop, generate and distribute business reports as required,
o Monitor compliance and quality assurance activities to ensure integrity and completeness of controlled documentation generated by Technical Engineering team within the DMS master repository
o Work directly with stakeholders to support day to day Document Control requirements and longterm objectives relating to Operations
• Maintain controlled hardcopy collection (department satellite locations) where required
Information Management and Functional Support Responsibilities:
• Deliver training to internal and external system users
• Communicate and promote awareness of processes and standards where required
• Completion of information requests and searches where required
• Efficient handling and timely close-out of support calls
• Compliance monitoring & QA/QC activities to support information integrity
• Housekeeping, business reporting, monitoring (inc. generation of monthly, quarterly metrics)
• Identification and execution of continual improvement measures
• Support IM projects and initiatives
People and Teams
• Attends and contributes to team and project meetings
• Regular liaison with stakeholders and customers
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details. Or send the same to email@example.com