The Company This is an amazing opportunity to join a Tier 1 construction ...
This is an amazing opportunity to join a Tier 1 construction company who are working on several large-scale infrastructure projects across the country.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to work on an extremely high-level project in Queensland, located in a fast-growing Australian city. The project's objective is to connect communities to crucial destinations, such as business centers, shopping districts, educational facilities, and medical centers, while also accounting for projected population growth in the future.
• Coordinate construction engineering activities to ensure that projects are implemented in accordance with plans, designs, and specifications
• Interpret designs for implementation in construction projects
• Arrange and oversee the letting of tenders
• Undertake quantitative and qualitative safety, environment, and quality risk assessment to ensure acceptable quality of electrical, communication & rail systems.
• Develop, implement & monitor electrical quality management inspection & test plans
Inspect, monitor and report electrical non-compliances.
• Coordinate interfaces with electrical authorities
• Bachelor's degree in engineering - Power, Electrical, Construction Management
• Minimum 3+ years' experience in a similar role
• Experience on high profile projects
• Knowledge of project management structure, plans, specification, standards and implications for project accountabilities
• Understanding of the Project Design Management Plan, Quality Management Plan Safety
• Management Plan and Environmental Management Plan
• Knowlege of design, planning and legislative requirements
• 18 weeks paid parental leave for the primary carer
• Flexible Work Framework with a range of options
• No minimum employment period for permanent employees before parental leave.
• Employee Assistance Program providing confidential and professional mental health and relationship support for you and your immediate family.
How to Apply
Click ‘Apply for this job’ or contact Will Maher on 0404435460 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion!