Documentation Control Associate III
The Documentation Control Associate provides master information (data and document) related to field equipment, modules, facilities, drill sites, etc. expertise in supporting our Operations and Maintenance organizations. The information being managed assists all disciplines to ensure we’re making accurate design/change/operating decisions while abiding by federal, state, etc. regulations.
We are looking for (2) contingent workers - one will support the Alpine field and the other Kuparuk.
This will be a 2/2 12hr day rotational slope-based position.
• Support and comply with the Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Management System. Actively participate in proactive safety processes
• Provide SME understanding of functionality and process workflows of SAP DMS module to guide end users
• Onboards new Operations, Maintenance and Engineers about SAP DMS and how to access the information they need
• Provides engineering support of process documentation, data sheets, etc.
• Facilitates digital package reviews with various field crafts
• Partner with additional personnel on the team to facilitate cross-system data changes
• Review/validate P&IDs against existing master data to ensure accuracy
• Provides guidance on digital workflow conversions from paper-based processes
• Partner with the Capital Projects, Supply Chain, Materials, etc. organizations to ensure data flow processes are efficient, accurate and timely
• Strong technical skills (Microsoft products, SAP, Bluebeam, etc.)
• Advanced knowledge of oil field processes, equipment and documentation
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Able to work effectively in a team environment with technical, operations, maintenance and regulatory compliance personnel
• Analyzes issues and provides documentation/data guidance
• Builds positive relationships across organizations that foster a strong work environment
• Able to read and understand engineering drawings and documents
• 2+ years of experience with SAP DMS Module
• 1+ years of experience with purchase orders, purchase requisitions and material management
• 1+ years of Bluebeam Revu experience