Contract type: Minimum 6 month contract
Start Date: ASAP
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Key Words: Electrical | English | French | Database Administration| Tool support | Access Rights | User training | Testing & Validating | Interface development| Report errors
We are a world leading international Energy company, known through Europe for our projects and support. We are upscaling our team and expanding our network further, we have partnered up with Airswift to support us in hiring and are proud to expand our team to include the appointment of an Electrical Database Administrator.
- Ensure implementation, set-up and configuration of the data-base.
- Manage access rights and profiles.
- Help and train the different users.
- Pay close attention to users and understand their needs.
- Perform tests and validate new software release.
- Develop methods and user procedures.
- Develop interfaces with other IT tools.
- Report errors and bugs and propose corrective actions and improvements.
- IT skills, especially in data base management, Digital tools; an experience of using electrical data base as Super-User or Administrator would be appreciated.
- Knowledge of the electrical principles (consumer list, power balance calculation, single line diagram, cable sizing, cable routing).
- Good communication skills to manage interfaces with other electrical team members and possibly other operating centers.
- Good English writing fluency.
- Willing to learn with initiative spirit.
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift.