Workers at this level solve more complex problems in engineering areas of specialization with limited supervision. Candidates are expected to develop advanced skills and the ability to work with even greater independence. They effectively apply fundamental concepts and procedures to work that is progressing complex and varied. +15 years discipline experience and unique SME skills.
An experienced Electrical Engineer with a strong background with development of large power modifications (Transformer Replacement) and development/drafting of Testing and Implementation procedures.
Some of the key components that this individual will be responsible for reviewing/producing are:
- Engineering Change Basedocs
- EDB records
- Cable Cards
- Drawings and TT/TN development (testing and implementation procedures).
- Preparation of Engineering Changes
- Preparation of Calculations
- Preparation of Technical Review Document Procurement Spec & TRD)
- Prepare or Revise Digital Engineering Change Documentation Package