The electrical design engineer SME will provide design support and EC inputs for the RNP projects and third-party review of Vendor Documentation. These projects consist of various electrical upgrades. This position will also be responsible for updating any impacted electrical calculations. Large power transformer replacement experience is a plus. Some remote support of RNP projects may be required. It is expected that the contractor works full time on site, is familiar with company’s procedures and processes, maintains company’s design engineer and design verification and calculation qualifications.
- Workers at this level solve more complex problems in engineering areas of specialization with limited supervision.
- Workers are expected to develop advanced skills and the ability to work with even greater independence.
- They effectively apply fundamental concepts and procedures to work that is complex and varied.
- 15 years discipline experience and unique SME skills.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review of Design Documents;
- Development assistance and review of Implementation Plans and work orders;
- Development assistance of preliminary Testing Outlines;
- General EC and Design support, including Field Data Gathering.