Electrical Designer – Perth, WAAirswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.
Our client is seeking an Electrical Designer to work on a 12-month assignment in Perth, WA.
As an Electrical Designer, you'll be a key player in producing single line drawings, designing power line layouts, and general electrical arrangements. You will be reporting to the Engineering Manager for this role.
your responsibilities will include:
- Daily collaboration with Project Managers, Designers, Engineers, and clients.
- Ensuring compliance with Client's Company, industry, and client standards.
- Efficiently managing your time to meet project deliverables.
- Identifying and reporting potential scope deviations.
What you'll bring:
- Advanced Diploma, Diploma, or Associate Degree in relevant field.
- 2 – 4 years of design experience is preferable.
- Proficiency in MicroStation or CAD software.
- Electrical design experience from mining or infrastructure projects.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail, effective time management, and problem-solving abilities.
- Current right to work in Australia.
Only candidates located within Australia, with full Australian working rights will be considered.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details or contact Fathullah directly email@example.com or +61 (8) 63853680