Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
We are working with an EPCM mining client to source an Electrical Designer based in Kwinana . This will be a 12-month contract role with potential extensions and will be paid as an hourly rate which is negotiable.
Please note only applicants with proficiency in MicroStation CAD Systems and Mining/Refinery industry experience will be considered.
Please see details below;
Title: Electrical Designer – Level II to Senior
Employment type: 12-month contract
Location: Kwinana, Western Australia
Working Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Assist in the delivery of electrical specific design and drafting services that meet applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, on time and within budget.
- Ensure clear project scope, identify any changes to scope and ensure they comply with project change management processes.
- Have a full understanding & ability to perform specific design and drafting services on LV/HV, instrumentation & PLC electrical equipment such as:
- Distribution Single Line diagrams
- Schematic & Termination diagrams
- Cable routing and schedules
- Electrical Layouts
- Conversion of Vendor diagrams
- Brownfield interfaces
- Prepare & create engineering drawings and documentation in accordance with associated checking procedures.
- Red-line engineering drawings and package up work packs for workshare implementation.
For this opportunity you will need to have:
- Advanced Diploma of Engineering Technology - Electrical or an Electrical Tradesperson who has completed the Drafting & Estimates course. (ESSENTIAL)
- 4 - 12 years’ electrical and instrumentation design and drafting experience within the Refinery/Mining industry. (ESSENTIAL)
- High proficiency in Bentley MicroStation CAD Systems. (ESSENTIAL)
- Brownfield electrical systems modifications (LV/MV/HV) and instrumentation. (ESSENTIAL)
- Great understanding of Australian electrical standards.
- Great attention to detail and a “hit the ground running” attitude.
- Able to work on multiple complex projects concurrently.
- Able to work effectively in a small multi-discipline team located on site.
- A commitment to personal well-being and a pro-active approach to continuously improving health, safety and environmental performance
Please apply direct through the link or send your CV to Patrick Chick on firstname.lastname@example.org