Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Airswift on behalf of our client, a leading EPC contractor within the Offshore Wind industry, are currently recruiting for a Electrical Design Engineer.
The role will be located in the clients' offices for the majority of the time in France, on a contract basis until the end of the year with the scope to be extended. Start date is ASAP but there may be some flexibility on the start date.
As a Electrical Design Engineer you will be focused and responsible on the design studies for the secondary distribution systems in high voltage substations.
Tasks and Responsibilities will include:
- Relay Protection, Power system studies and fault analysis on electrical designs and installations from LV to HV.
- Prepare protection Philosophies
- CT/VT Calculations alongside with preparing technical requirements for protection systems.
- review of protection design documents, IEC61850 design, FAT and site acceptance tests.
- Preparing Substations and HV fault testing and reporting.