Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer – Perth, WA
Our client is seeking an Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer to work within their facilities located in Perth, WA in a Permanent, Full-time role.
Title: Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
Start Date: Negotiable
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Perth, WA
Our client is seeking an experienced Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer with expertise in detailed design for projects within the mining, minerals, and metals industry to join their rapidly growing team locate in Perth, WA.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and reviewing electrical design drawings, specifications, and calculations, collaborating with multidisciplinary teams, and providing technical support and expertise to clients and project teams.
- Develop and review electrical design drawings, engineering models, specifications, and calculations for project deliverables.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to ensure electrical design aligns with other disciplines (e.g. mechanical, process, civil).
- Provide technical support to project teams during construction and commissioning phases.
- Plan and assist with engineering documentation from research and development, concept, modelling, detailed design and post design stage.
- Provide technical support to the site installation and commissioning teams.
- Attend meetings and present technical information to clients, project teams, and stakeholders.
- Ensure all design work adheres to industry standards, codes, and regulations.
What you will bring:
- Recognised bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in detailed Electrical and Instrumentation design for projects within the mining, minerals, and metals industry.
- Preference to candidates with CPEng status or desire to gain CPEng accreditation as part of professional development.
- Experience with electrical and instrumentation design software (e.g. AutoCAD, ETAP, Digsilent Power Factory, CDEGS).
- Programming background is highly desirable (e.g. VBA, Dynamo, Java)
- Experience with Functional Safety systems desirable.
- Experience with EEHA desirable.
- Strong technical knowledge in electrical systems design and analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Only candidates located within Australia, with full Australian working rights will be considered.
For further information please contact Patrick Chick via +61 8 6146 4363 or firstname.lastname@example.org
AS Job Number: 1171839