A leading Developer with a Utility Scale Wind Farm project in Queensland are growing their team due to continued success and contract wins with clients. Carrying out Construction you will be responsible for the full project lifecycle, including delivery of the project. This organisation has experienced growth and has some ambitious plans in place for the next 5 years.
- Support the tender and delivery of projects.
- Contribute to the technical management across all areas of the project management framework.
- Understand the process, complete individual tasks and contribute to the scope and development of individual tasks based on their relation to the full process.
- Manage the delivery of portions of large, complex projects and/or entire small low risk substation projects
- 3-10 years experience in engineering construction, ideally having worked on power and/or renewable energy projects
- Understanding of HSEQ processes and requirements
- Understanding of risk and opportunity management processes
- Understanding of time and cost consequences
- Exposure to all stages of the project lifecycle on multiple projects
- Post Graduate Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar