Electricians – Port Augusta, SAAirswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.
Our client seeks Electricians to join their team based in Port Augusta. On offer is an initial 6 month contract with the potential of an extension. Full time roles may be offered for the right candidates after a qualifying period
The position will be primarily responsible for Locomotive maintenance.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Maintenance support for locomotives
- Maintaining, repairing, testing and commissioning of locomotives.
- Carry out fault analysis within the locomotive systems.
- Identify and source material and parts requirements.
- Complete all relevant and required documentation
Skills and experience
- Trade Certificate - Electrical Licence
- Strong previous experience and ability to fault find and utilise trouble shooting skills.
- Ability to interpret Electrical drawings
- Ability to work unsupervised and be a hands on team player.
- Proven ability to organise and prioritise tasks, be flexible and resourceful, proactive and professional in manner with a high degree of initiative and strong communication skills.
Please note you must have full Australian work rights to be considered for these roles