- Follow Petrobras audits on board the FPSO.
- Develop, monitor and monitor action plans arising from HSE inspections and audits.
- Participate in reviews of HSE procedures and forms.
- Make contact with onboard staff.
- Responsible for onshore Safety Management.
- Carrying out shipments, whenever requested by the administration.
- Degree in Safety Engineering / Post related to Health, Safety and Environment
- Valid registration in CREA
- Valid CBSP and HUET
- NR33 - Valid Confined Space
- NR35 - Valid Work at Height
Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients in STEM industries. We offer a turnkey workforce solution to acquire, mobilise and employ top talent in over 70 countries. With 800 employees in over 60 offices worldwide, 7,000 contractors and a candidate database of 1.5m specialists, our geographical reach and pool of available talent, experience and expertise is unmatched in the industry. We are proud to serve as a trusted advisor to clients looking to expand their operations internationally and offer employer of record services, payroll outsourcing, as well as HR consulting.