Airswift has been tasked by an Oil and Gas company and is looking for an Electrical Engineer to work on a 2-year assignment in Charlotte, NC, hybrid.
- Design reviews of: Facility layout development, existing and new buried utilities, underground Conduit design, duct bank design, grounding design, lightning protection design, cathodic protection design
- Develop scopes of work and specifications
- Support development of Requests for Proposal (RFP)
- Support RFP bid evaluations and Q&A
- Coordination with internal and external organizations, consultants and contractors
- Coordination with other disciplines to ensure interfaces are properly identified and managed
- Resolve Electrical design and construction issues that arise
- Design change management
- Review design, procurement and construction specifications
- Ensure adequate design documentation is provided to support the design
- Assess the design process and progress throughout the project lifecycle
- Evaluate compliance with applicable codes and standards
- Perform field walkdowns for design compliance and issue resolution
- Ensure installation is performed in accordance with the design
- Review as-built documentation for completeness and accuracy
- Work with Duke and NGBU Security to incorporate requirements into facility designs
- Ensure contract scope and technical requirements are incorporated into the design
- Schedule and budget reviews
- Graduate from a four-year college or university with a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering. Must be an ABET accredited program.
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering will be considered in lieu of the Bachelors.
- Effectively apply fundamental concepts and procedures to work that is progressively complex and varied.
- 15+ years discipline experience and unique SME skills