Airswift has been tasked by one of our major chemical clients to seek an Entry Level Electrical Engineer to join them in Geismar, LA on an initial 12-month contract position, likely to be extended.
- Constructing, Maintaining, and assigning Loop numbers, Instrument tags, Junction Boxes, Marshalling Cabinets, I/O Cards, HPMs, Remote I/O cabinets
- Prepare accurate and complete drawings using practical design knowledge.
- Coordinate with other disciplines
- Field walks outs, drawing searches and retrievals, creating construction scope documents and revisions to drawings via redline mark ups with some drafting
- Investigate and resolve unusual design and field engineering problems by devising new approaches or applying existing criteria in novel ways
Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years of experience working in refining and/or chemicals industry in the field of electrical engineering
- Need to be able to complete field work