Summary on Airswift:
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Environmental Monitoring Advisor to work within their facilities located in Chinchilla.
Title: Environmental Monitoring Advisor
Employment type: Contract - 1 Year
Location: Chinchilla, Australia
Working Schedule: FIFO (15 days on, 13 days off)
As the Environment Advisor for Projects, you will be integrating environment into the Projects Team via strong stakeholder relationships and intimate understanding of management system. You’ll thrive on providing challenge, fit-for-purpose solutions, insights and learnings, simplifying ways of working, and directly supporting Projects and Environment goals.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement environment mitigations and HSSE improvement plan initiatives via the ISO14001 approved management system including completing associated CAWKI (regulatory condition compliance) and field assurance components.
- Provide technical environmental advice and monitoring as the environmental focal point for the Projects business unit including the coordination of environmental field audits, incident response, management of environmental and regulatory issues and implementing appropriate business aligned solutions.
- Drive engagement and promote environment culture to a wide range of internal stakeholders, facilitating learning within Projects, to share best practices and address common issues.
- A Degree(s) or equivalent in a relevant science or environmental science discipline, or environmental management, or environmental engineering.
- General knowledge of Queensland environment legislation and standards.
- Exposure to working with external stakeholders and familiarity with relationship & liaison skills.
- Interpersonal and presentation skills and a willingness to proactively connect stakeholders across the business.
- The courage to share views, insights, uncomfortable truths whilst accepting and supporting decisions made.
- Relentless drive for simplification and improvement.
- Open to Australian PR/Citizen only