The purpose of this specification is to define the conditions of performance of the services relating to the environmental studies to be carried out by the SERVICE PROVIDER as part of the project.
- PURPOSE OF SUBCONTRACTING
Purpose of the service
The SERVICE PROVIDER will ensure the performance of the following tasks:
- Update of environmental documents (written by our partner JGC) for the scope of the hull/living quarters of the fLNG such as:
- Environmental Basis of Design et,
- Inventory lists (liquid, solid, gaseous)
- Participation in the ENVID Review of the Project
- Interfaces with our partner
- Participation in HSED, Project and Disciplines coordination meetings
The SERVICE PROVIDER will be under the responsibility of the HSED Lead and the Environment sponsor.
- BACKGROUND DOCUMENTATION
The basic documents made available the PROVIDER are:
- Project and Client documents necessary for the development of the requested studies.
- Document template
- REQUIRED SKILLS
The studies for which the SERVICE PROVIDER is responsible require the following skills:
- Mastery of the specificities of engineering: reading & understanding of standard documents such as PFD, PID, Plot plan, 3D model
- Mastery of the English language
- Dynamism, teamwork, strong autonomy, organized, good time management
- PROCEDURES - METHODOLOGY
It will be essential to follow the rules of the project, the Rules of the Art as well as the Quality Assurance procedures applicable to this project.
- QUALITY OF DOCUMENTATION PRODUCED
The documents produced by the SERVICE PROVIDER must have the required quality according to the tasks defined above, in particular:
- Technical quality.
- Quality of content (in relation to the volume of information about a given document).
- Quality in the presentation (in relation to the graphics and ease of reading of the document produced).
- All documents will be written in the language of the contract.
The operational correspondent France of the specialty may carry out all necessary checks to verify the quality of the documents produced and to ensure compliance with deadlines without this in any way diminishing the responsibility of the PROVIDER.