Our client in the Oil and Gas industry is seeking to hire an experienced Equipment Operator to be based at its sight. The successful candidate will manage responsible for refueling aircraft, ensure fuel quality, track preventative maintenance of fuel systems, and reconcile quantities received and dispensed.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operating heavy and light mobile equipment in a safe, efficient manner according to established practices, procedures, and Company operations guidelines.
- Completion of daily logbook and reporting deficiencies for repair.
- Lubrication and minor maintenance of machinery used.
- Understanding surrounding areas and potential dangers that exist.
- Responsible for performing duties according to current standards set out by local regulations. Position will receive direction and support.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Completion of formal training for refueling of aircraft and operation of aviation fuel systems
- A minimum of 5 years of experience refueling rotary and fixed-wing aircraft
- PNG driving license with appropriate endorsement for fuel truck (PNG License class 6)
This position is open to PNG Nationals only. Due to large volume of applications received, we will contact ONLY the shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear from us after two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application has not made into shortlist. However, we will keep your CV for future reference.
Application closes on the 15h of March 2023