We are currently recruiting Estimators and Senior Estimators with transport sector experience to work on a large pipeline of road and water infrastructure projects throughout Victoria.
Experience in pricing road construction projects is key to success in this role.
- Utilise first principles knowledge to develop accurate estimates
- Development of subcontractor work packages and review
- Conduct research to obtain data on labour costs, materials, production times
- Obtain and review offers and quotes by subcontractors or vendors
- Establish and build upon relationships with subcontractors, suppliers, engineers and other relevant stakeholders
- Identify, price and submit head contract variations to the client, and negotiate financial outcomes
- Participate in clarification discussions and client meetings
- Provide input to construction methodologies and tender programs
- Relevant degree or qualification such as Civil / Structural Engineering, Quantity Surveying
- 5+ years estimating experience, with the majority of that time being in civil construction
- First principles knowledge
- Exposure to estimating software e.g. Expert Estimation (preferred), Candy, CostX
- Experience in pricing civil infrastructure projects up to $50m in value
- Australian working rights
Contact email@example.com for more information.