Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek an Experienced Geotechnical Driller (ODEX experience), to join them on an open-ended contract to work in Northwest, BC.
- Monitor instruments such as pressure gauges, feed or weight indicators as well as observe the volume, colour, and consistency of the returns from the hole.
- Employ various sampling techniques according to project and client requirements.
- Record keeping as required/requested by the client and or Company.
- Operate and troubleshoot drill and ancillary equipment, including, but not limited to, trucks, support vehicles, pumps, heaters, compressors, mud re-circulation systems, etc.
- Supervise Drill Assistant and the drill crew to ensure compliance with HSE requirements.
- Ensure Driller Assistant maintains and organizes equipment, supplies and tooling for the drill rig and support vehicles.
- Must maintain and possess a valid Class 5 or 7 Driver's Licence.
- Have 2-5 years’ experience in geotechnical or environmental drilling.
- Have the mechanical ability to troubleshoot and repair small equipment.
- Complete and pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol test.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.