Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Airswift is supporting a leading EPC in the Energy Transmission and Distribution industry and we are looking for a Expert Civil Engineer to support them.
The Civil Engineer will be responsible for stability studies of the architectural structures.
This role will be based in Belgium on a 8 month contract with the scope to be extended.
- The studies for foundations on AIS's
- Transformer Berths and collection tubs
- Soundproofing and Fire Resistance
- Stability studies on industrial buildings, GIS, Steel Structures for High votage Equipment and supports for high voltage and medium voltage cables
- Calculations of short circuit forces and load reductions.
- Civil Engineering
- Proven experience with stability calculations and high voltage structures
- Good knowledge of Eurocodes 0, 1, 2, 3 & 7
- Experienced in SCIA Software