Airswift is currently looking for a Field Representative, for one of our largest projects in Italy. This position has a Monday-Friday schedule. The length is a 1-year contract with the possibility of extension. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference in our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
The Field Representative will be responsible for:
- Prepare and maintain a field strategy (visits itinerary, dates, locations, third party support) in alignment with the Lead Project Expeditor and Package Manager.
- Review control documents such as vendor fabrication schedules, vendor documentation schedules and field expediting reports.
- Attend and participate in the Package Health Check gate meetings.
- Conduct field expediting visits.
- Complete and submit regular reporting at agreed frequencies. This may be in the form of but not limited to flash reporting, live trackers, dashboarding.
- Conduct desk activities to analyze, consolidate and action activities associated to your packages in coordination with the desk Project Expeditor.
- Support in closing out of punch list items raised prior to final packing activities.
- Establish an efficient professional relationship with key vendor contacts to ensure transparent and accurate information is being provided to the company.
- Accumulate lessons learned progressively and work on continuous improvement between the company and its Suppliers to maximize the experience and knowledge gained from project to project.
- 10+ years of manufacturing, supply chain, or project management experience in energy projects
- Advanced experience in the packages and or manufacturing processes associated with your tentative scope of work
- Proven experience in field expediting and reporting
- Qualifications or valid certification in inspection techniques such as; NDT, NACE, COMPEX, are a big plus
- Advanced knowledge of 2020 INCOTERMS
- Advanced knowledge in reviewing and understanding manufacturing schedules
- A valid drivers license
- Strong Microsoft office suite skills
- Fluent in English
- Italian speaker