Finance and Accounting Manager – Samutsakorn, Thailand
Summary on Airswift:
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking the Finance and Accounting Manager to work within their facilities located in Samutsakorn, Permanent Position.
The client has been a well-known brand of spare parts Manufacturing in world markets.
We are searching for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations.
- Provide policies, work plan, manage and plan all accounting and financial systems in accordance with company policies and accounting standards.
- Control, audit, accounting, finance, cost
- Analyze financial statements and costs, report and recommend management information to executives.
- Analyze and assess the status of business operations to present to the executives.
- Manage cash flow
- Set policies, plan and control budgets for payments.
- Plan, follow up, control, and analyze production costs to meet the organization's goals.
- Coordinate with external and internal departments to achieve corporate goals.
- Supporting other relevant departments such as ISO systems, management systems, and other related
- Advise the accounting and finance team to get the jobright
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Finance or Accounting
- Experience in Finance and Accounting in Manufacturing on leadership level more than 5 year.
- Experience to manage team 5-10 member.
- Experience to work in ERP system.
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making, leadership, and ability to prioritize
- Good command of English with good computer proficiency