Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Airswift are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller to work for a Global leader in energy transmission and distribution solutions.
In this role, you will be part of the financial team supporting projects that specialize in the execution of turn-key and supply-only contracts for subsea and land cable manufacturing and installation around the globe.
Please see below a summary of responsibilities:
- Prepare financial closings and reports in collaboration with Project Controllers and the Financial Data Analyst.
- Interpret reports and makes recommendations to senior management also reporting the
deviations analysis’ towards forecasts and budgets.
- Participate to the yearly budget preparation and maintains the Year End Outlook view.
- Bachelor/Master degree in relevant financial field
- 10 years working experience, ideally for an EPC contractor or in a turn-key project environment
- Advanced Excel skills and experience working with SAP
- good knowledge of IFRS accounting principles
- Fluent in English