Airswift is seeking to invite a Financial Coordinator to consider joining the finance team with one of our clients in the oil and gas sector.
Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Prepare and deliver various accounting reports on a regular basis.
- Manage and reconcile all financial projects appropriately.
- Monitor all financial transactions and perform day-to-day financial transactions, including setting up bank payments and reconciling bank account ledgers
- Develop and maintain a database of records to ensure smooth transaction for all financial processes.
- Provide support to account receivable department
- Liaise with external auditors / government authorities on audit, tax relating to the Accounts Payable Function.
- Review staff claims and ensure that all claims are made in accordance with company policies.
- Diploma / Degree in Accounting
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Meticulous and highly analytical
- Work independently and meet tight deadlines