Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Fire & Gas Supervisor to work within their facilities located in China for contract position.
The Commissioning Discipline Supervisor is responsible for the daily interface with the Yard supervision Team. You monitor the Construction Scope of work related to your discipline, in compliance with the project HSSE, Quality and schedule requirements as defined in the construction execution plan (CEP).
- Adhere to the HSSE plan and enforce its implementation by the Yard.
- Adhere to the Quality Plan and ensure the ITP is followed diligently by the Yard
- Implement Group Quality Golden Rules
- Interface with the site Quality verification team for his/her own scope
- Create a positive work relationship with your counterparts in the Yard, ideally by talking the local dialect
- Ensure Yard Supervision team is working with latest Project drawings, specifications and procedures
- Provide feedback on Yard manpower and physical progress to the Construction Superintendent
- Participate to the review and approval of the Yard construction procedures related to his/her discipline
- Attend all Inspections as per the Project Inspection and Test Plan (ITP)
- Review and approve Quality Verification Documentation
- Monitor the compilation of the Manufacturing Data Records (MDR) by the Yard Update as built dossier related to his/her scope of work
- Monitor the completion of the Discipline Inspection Test Reports (ITR-A’s and associated Punch list) by the Yard Assist Material Controller in performing Receiving Inspections of materials and equipment related to his/her scope of work
- 15 years experience, preferably some gained under project conditions.
- Extensive experience in leading onshore/offshore commissioning activities on complex FPSO/topsides process systems,
- Strong experience in start-up activities, in particular gas treatment and compression/injection systems, seawater treatment and injection, process systems such as cooling medium, heating medium, glycol system.
- Good knowledge of engineering and systems technology in a project environment.
- Knowledge of Process Control Narrative (PCS).
- Experience in commissioning Permit-to-work (PTW) preparation & Notice of Energization (NOE).
- Ability to write technical documents and operational test procedures (OTPs).
- Knowledgeable in sub-system boundary limits & marked-up engineering drawings.
- Experience in attending Factory Acceptance Tests (FATs) for large rotating equipment and ICSS hardware.
- Having a good level of English proficiency.
- Have a valid CompEx or equivalent certification.
- The position is open for local applicants only
- We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.