We are currently recruiting an In-Service Support Technician specialising in rolling stock / locomotives, to work for a global rail equipment and locomotive manufacturer.
You will need to have either an electrical or mechanical trade qualification paired with a background in servicing and maintaining locomotives. The incumbent will need to be able to work a 24/7 roster. This is primarily an office-based role.
Location- Newcastle, NSW
- Provide in-service support to train drivers when any faults occur during operation
- Provide technical / practical support to maintenance staff
- Fault-finding / Troubleshooting
- Provide first line fault identification, mitigation and reporting on the locomotive fleet.
- Develop countermeasures, fault rectification and action recovery plans to optimise the Availability and Reliability of the fleet.
- Interface with Customers, Facilities, Fleet Planning and Scheduling and third-party service providers
- Review asset management systems / IT systems related to fleet reliability / maintenance
- Assist with short term scheduling
- Trade / Engineering qualification (Electrical / Mechanical or dual trade)
- Expertise in locomotive fleet maintenance
- Proficiency with IT / Asset Management software such as Maximo
- Excellent communication skills
Please contact email@example.com for more information.