Paris, Paris, France
Oil & Gas - FPSO
Engineering & Design
June 21, 2023
Adopt and demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regards to H3SE, implement H3SE rules and requirements within his area of responsibility and to comply with H3SE training requirements for the position.
• Be informed of FPSO-related Company Rules and Specifications (CR’s/GS’s), international norms and standards, extracting all the applicable requirements for the Suriname FPSO package.
• In collaboration with the FPSO Package manager, participate in the preparation of tender documents and the evaluation of bids.
• Identify, implement, and coordinate any study or survey that would be requested for FPSO engineering, construction, fabrication, testing, installation ...
• Define, develop, issue and maintain all necessary technical documentation related to the Suriname FPSO package. Support and participate also to the development and maintenance of Project Management main documents (SOR, FDP, PEP, PQP, Risks, etc.) for FPSO matters.
• Ensure that all engineering, fabrication, construction, testing, qualification pre-commissioning and commissioning aspects are suitably addressed during the different engineering phases by timely reviewing (or having reviewed) and validating the relevant FPSO documentation issued by Contractor(s) (technical documentation / queries / derogation requests).
• Ensure that HSE&Q issues are correctly handled in all FPSO technical documentation. Raise subsequently comments, highlight deviations, unacceptable or unjustified design choices that could affect FPSO equipment during fabrication, installation, production ...
• Act, as technical referent, coordinate the activities of the FPSO Engineering team by informing, supporting people.
• Anticipate the responsibility for the right supervision and control of the fabrication and testing of all FPSO equipment spread over several fabrication yards, ensuring that QA/QC and H3SE project policies and requirements are duly implemented, and controlling Contractors’ achievements in accordance with contractual requirements in all areas.
• Liaise with the other Package teams (UFR, SPS, etc.) for Interface matters with the support of the Interface Manager / Leader(s).
• Anticipate the supervision and control of:
o the follow-up of testing and qualification activities performed by Contractor(s)
o the pre-commissioning, the commissioning of all FPSO equipments and the whole preparation of the offshore installation, including the hand-over
• Participate to project reviews as requested by company referential (PR, DER, CSPP...).
• Ensure safe working practices are used within the team along all phases of project
• Ensure adequate and timely reporting to the FPSO Manager, consolidation reports, concerns and issues.
• Assist, as requested, the FPSO Manager with the relations with Concessionaire / Partners regarding FPSO technical matters, prepare and participate, as required, to Workshops / Committee meetings with Partners and Concessionaire.
• Ensure confidentiality of all the FPSO documentation produced (whatever its support)
• Gather ‘lessons learnt’ and provide feedback to other entities as required and participate to GPI / Project close-out activities / report