Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.Role Overview
The primary role of the FPSO Project Manager is to ensure the safe and timely re-deployment of the FPSO in accordance with agreed budget, specifications, legislation and HSE Policy, whilst maintaining good and proactive communication with Project Manager and Executive Board.
- Take a lead in health, safety and environmental performance for all FPSO activities
- Identify and manage all interfaces and all associated issues in a timely manner and ensure these are clearly communicated with other members of Project Management Team
- Oversee all interfaces with and within the FPSO scope of activities.
- Manage a team of engineers to provide support to the FPSO contractor’s activities, and to ensure compliance with relevant standards, specifications and regulations.
- Identify and report deficiencies with the Contractor’s design, work sequencing, etc. which might either affect future performance of the vessel and/or delivery.
- Ensure all necessary regulatory activities are progressed and finalized for the FPSO.
- Identify non-contracted stakeholders associated with the FPSO scope and maintain dialogue with them throughout the design and construction phase.
- Apply strict control over any proposed changes and procedure.
- Establish positive working relationships with all main Contractors, Sub-Contractors and Vendors to facilitate the above activities and contribute to the success of the project.
- Apply the principles of the ‘Vendor Led Solution’ charter – enabling the Vendors to succeed.
- Relevant Engineering degree and 20 years’ experience in Oil & Gas, including substantial roles and time working for an operator.
- Proven track record of delivery in this area (FPSOs, Contractor, Project Management) through highly skilled management, technical and behavioural skills.