Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Full Stack Developer to work within their facilities located in Brisbane, Australia.
Join a global operator of energy and resources. As a result of continued improvement, they are looking for a Full Stack Developer to provide support in designing and developing application solutions.
As the Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for contributing to the efficient operation of the team, delivering solutions to business and supporting the operations of those solutions.
This is a 12 months contracting role to be based in Brisbane with flexible WFH. This role is in a senior capacity so will suit one with over 5-7 years of experience.
- Developing and testing solutions across the full Digital application stack
- Use of Functional, Clean Architecture and SOLID Programming practices and values.
- Solution Writing and Testing using Automation Unit
- Developing and Designing Innovative technical solution using Agile Methodologies
- Working closely with operations team to provide support with digital stack
- Strong experience with Python development and libraries such as Pandas
- Expertise with AWS OR Azure - Preferably Azure
- Experience with technical and analytical configuration tasks
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
A tertiary qualification or relevant is preferred but not essential
Please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries, please call Alan at 08 6146 4344