Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Geologist to work within their organizations located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for a contract assignment.
- Provide geological support to well drilling operations.
- Prepare End of Well reports.
- Assist in preparing geological well proposals.
- Prepare powerpoint presentations for meetings with partner PCSB, Petronas and Service companies.
- Utilizes 3D geological models in evaluating well data.
- Assists in planning well trajectories
- Responsible for compiling daily wellsite reports.
- Responsible for preparing End of Well reports.
- Responsible for preparing well geological prognosis proposals.
- Responsible for preparing presentation materials utilizing 3D geological model and well log data.
- Provides geological input into pre-drill proposals and post-drill well reports.
- As provided/assigned by Head of Sarawak Petroleum Development Section
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Geology or higher degree (MSc, PhD) in related subject.
- Minimum of 5 - 9 years’ relevant experience.
- Experience in wellsite geologist operations.
- Experience in preparing geological cross-sections and maps.
- Familiar with 2D mapping.