Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Please see details as below
- Provide technical expertise for the geological evaluation and interpretation of exploration projects.
- Conduct structural interpretation and reservoir characterization using 2D and 3D seismic data with solid understanding of well and seismic stratigraphy.
- Conduct prospect evaluation including petroleum system evaluation, assessment of geological chance of success and reserves calculation.
- Prepare technical documents and reports.
- Attend data reviews, provide reports and advice to the Manager Exploration Geoscience.
- Understand static and dynamic model workflows and the integration of seismic data attribute products for facies and rock property modelling.
- Have a good knowledge on software for geological evaluation and uncertainty analysis.
- Plan / Lead / Supervise external studies and other analysis by Contractors.
- Minimum BSc degree in Geology or similar discipline
- 7-15 years’ experience working in the oil and gas industry on exploration and development projects
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary subsurface team
- Experience with regional geological study, play analysis and prospect/lead evaluation as a study lead position
- Previous experience working on the North West Australian shelf is preferable
- Working knowledge of QI (quantitative interpretation) is preferable
- Experience of using Petrel
- Good data management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office software suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)