This job role specifically requires a Geotechnical Engineer (subset of Civil Engineering).
- The work will involve supporting Projects, Drilling, and Operations with fit-for-purpose recommendations for onshore and offshore geotechnical and geophysical survey needs, design criteria and execution plans related to earthwork, foundations, and piling.
- It will include leading offshore and onshore geotechnical and geophysical surveys which involves leading multi-functional teams.
- Individual will participate in technical bid evaluation in vender selection process, work scope development, project cost evaluation, manage schedule and participate in risk assessment process.
- Development of Geohazard assessments.
- Assignment to multiple projects as needed.
- Minimum of MS in Geotechnical Engineering and minimum of 10 years practicing Geotechnical Engineering.
- Preferable experience in leading Geophysical and Geotechnical surveys.
- Preferable experience in performing own geotechnical engineering assessments in support of onshore and offshore facilities.
- Familiar with geotechnical engineering software such as APILE, LPILE, Plaxis, or others.
- Willingness to travel internationally is strongly preferred.