Please check the JD below and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - NO C2C - PLEASE DO NOT INSIST.
- Provide local IT equipment support for client employees.
- Support with basic mobile device set up, MFA, Apple MDM, reset passwords, and troubleshoot basic device issues
- Handle IT equipment such as (CMA-D) Change, Move, Add, Delete PCs, screens, printers, or meeting room equipment
- Act as a contact person for receiving and shipping equipment
- Primarily Tier 1 support (AV meeting rooms equipment, and end-user equipment, Hardware testing for new AV equipment , Log ticket to the AV support vendor, etc)
- May be requested to assist as Hands and feet 2nd or 3rd line support with requested actions for server/network hardware support
- Administer & Maintain local IT Equipment loan pool and SAP Data entry knowledge for maintaining IT Equipment Inventory up to date, etc.
- Provide Onsite Support for various business groups, experience with supporting trading is a plus.
- Customer focused with communicating IT requests and escalating issues to appropriate leader
- Able to meet with end-users regarding issues and provide IT support in office or remote (via teams)
- Follow process and procedures in place by corporate IT
- Able to deploy IT equipment, load image, QC hardware, educate end-user on basic functions upon device release
- Handling of secure assets according to SOX requirements and procedures
- Have knowledge of ITIL-based service management processes and ServiceNow
- Basic device configuration (devices such as Cisco VOIP, MS Teams, PBX)
- Fiber and Cat6 network cable installation and management
- Work is based primarily on the Stamford Office (90% of the time) - Resource is requested to Travel to Brooklyn and Boston Office under a monthly basis (Traveling Expenses will be remitted to the client as a per diem)