- Start : Asap for 12 months
- Location : Paris
- department : Contracts and Procurement - Wells and Logistic Team
Brief Job Overview
Development studies for Blocks 20 & 21 are performed by the GPI, which is a multi-disciplinary and dedicated team, acting on behalf of the Affiliate (TEPA) in accordance with HQ processes in terms of methodology and governance. This choice is justified by project context, field complexity and the overall fast-track project schedule. Cumulated investments for the full project is of 8 G$ over the 2023-2047 period.
Service Dimension :
- Support contract activities for various packages / specific needs of the Project B20&21.
- Tenders: preparation of the ITT, issuance of the CFT to bidders, clarification and qualifications reviews, commercial discussion, RTA preparation.
- Contract administration: correspondence with Contractors, management of change orders and claims, update the Contracts database, preparation of close-out dossier.
- Ensure the timely delivery of the CFTs,
- Provide an efficient support to the Technical Manager,
- Support actively the selection of Contractors which will be awarded the execution phase,
- Ensure that the bidding processes follow ethics and confidentiality rules,
- Ensure that the execution phase is in line with the contractual requirements and to the best interest of the Project.
Scope of Work:
- Set-up and run the tendering process in accordance with project procedures and specific rules applicable in Angola.
- Provide contractual, commercial, and administrative recommendations to the GEDI Manager, to the Project Control Manager and the Technical Manager.
- Provide internal reporting related to contract activities according to TotalEnergies Company rules, Coordinates activities and interfaces with other entities (TEPA, C&P Division, other Packages, etc.).
- Participate to the definition and follow the contractual strategy chosen, Coordinate and organize the preparation of tender processes and documents (ITT packages, bid evaluation criteria, RTA, etc.) in coordination with the technical Manager and in compliance with the standards and Project procedures but also with Project Shareholders and Concessionaire requirements,
- Prepare and implement negotiation strategies with contractors and suppliers and lead negotiations with the support of the Technical Manager and of the Contract Manager when necessary, Ensure that the bid offers are clarified and finalized in a timely and organized manner,
- Carry out contractual evaluation of the bid offers until they are acceptable,
- Analyse bid proposals and ensure that they are properly and fairly evaluated,
- Prepare and monitor the validation of contract documents and fill-in contractual information in UNISUP.
- Manage correspondence with the Contractors and ensure that responses are given to all letters issued by Contractors when necessary and in a timely manner,
- Ensure that contracts terms and conditions are abided by,
- Analyse claims issued by Contractors and prepare replies for the Technical Manager in line with the provisions of the contracts and within the best interests of TotalEnergies,
- Maintain a log of Change Order (CO) and Potential Change Order (PCO) to be shared with Project Cost Controller,
- Check that invoices issued by the contractors are in accordance with the contractual provisions, Coordinate the relationship with DARA and the contractors for the implementation of insurance when necessary,
- Formalize the close-out of the Package from a contractual point of view.
- Expertise in contract engineering in the oil & gas industry
- Experiences in leading tenders,
- Good understanding and knowledge of contracts management in oil & gas projects execution phase (including claims management and insurance),
- Ability to solve problems and improve processes,
- Rigour, organization, diligence, and proactivity,
- Culture of ethics and confidentiality,
- Language of the service: English
Summary on Airswift
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.