On behalf of our client, a leader in floating systems for offshore projects, Airswift are currently recruiting for a Harbour Logistics Coordinator to support one of their exciting Floating Offshore Wind Projects.
In the role you would be required to support the Marine and Logistics activities within the Port area and be responsible for the safe execution of Shipping, Logistics and Load Out operations.
The mission will be based at the project fabrication site and port areas in Fos sur Mer & Port-de-Bouc
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Act as main point of contact for shipping and logistics activities
- Monitor Project Equipment Status
- Prepare and Plan for all Port/Harbour activities for the safe loadout, transfer and reception of Floating structures
- Organize storage, maintenance and inspection of project specific equipment
- Follow up on daily logistics planning activities
- Develop relationship with Client, Authorities and local agents
- 5+ years experience in Marine and Port Logistics activities
- Experience dealing with a range of internal and external stakeholders such as Local Authorities, Shipping Agents & Other Port stakeholders E.G. Tugs, Stevedores etc.
- Ideally previous experience on Offshore Wind or Floating Structure projects