Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Head of Cost Control (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Aktau, 5\2. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- Plan, organize, direct, and oversee the day-to-day operations and activities of the Cost Control Team.
- Prepare and submit a variety of reports related to Cost Control Team for Projects, Asset, HR, HSE, Legal and other departments.
- Constantly improve the cost controlling system in the departments covering the total cost lifecycle. This includes collecting and refining cost estimates, establish budget figures and control latest estimates against budget.
- Provide business partnering support to other departments.
- Ensure correct Cost reporting information to the management by the end of the each financial period. Ensure cost are maintained and reported in time.
- Ensure control and compliance re contracts progress payments. Ensure correct recording of costs in SAP System; cost allocation between cost centres, WBS, GL accounts.
- Manage the process of Month End accruals for each department.
- Manage and control WBS system and act as a quality control champion related to correct cost allocation.
- Identifies cost related problems which arise during project execution and recommends corrective actions and creative solutions.
- Assist contract holders in developing overall cost plans for contracts and keep figures for actuals, budget, commitments and latest estimate up to date.
- Develop and implement cost control guidelines.
- Maintain a cost control facility for all contractors/subcontractors.
- Provide management with accurate and timely project cost reports, verifying cost performance against plan and identifying areas of potential budget overrun requiring corrective action
- Higher professional education.
- 5-7 years relevant experience in oil & gas or related industries.
- Written and spoken English is a must (min Upper Intermediate).
- Experience in SAP program.