- Provide Environmental and Regulatory direction, guidance, and leadership to Onshore EPC PMT and CONTRACTOR(s) for fieldwork across all EPC Packages.
- Perform oversight of CONTRACTOR(s) and effectively manage a team of Environmental Specialists and/or leads to ensure compliance with all Project Environmental requirements.
- Take the lead in the site implementation and verification of the Onshore EPC Environmental Plans & Procedures, MME Consent to Construct (CTC) and Environmental Permitting requirements through clear planning, formal communication, and interface between all involved parties.
- Support the Onshore EPC CONTRACTOR(s) in the preparation for site mobilization and to provide expert Environmental advice and guidance to all PMT and CONTRACTOR Project Area Division Managers, and disciplines during all phases of the Project, to achieve the clients Mission to protect its people, assets and environment.
Manage the relevant elements of the Project SHES Management system, its procedures and programs and ensures the effective and efficient implementation of risk control and mitigation measures at site in accordance with the requirements stipulated in the Contract Exhibit 5, Appendix III, SHES Instructions Part 1 to 5, with a particular focus on Environmental requirements.
Required qualification and experience:
- Minimum of fifteen (10) years of years industry relevant Environmental experience.
- environmental science or engineering Degree
- ISO 14001 Lead Auditor.
- Utilizes a systematic approach to problem solving that ensures accuracy, timeliness, and quality of documentation in resolution.
- Able to work moderately complex tasks to completion within time constrains of Project, with minimal guidance from more experienced staff.
- Able to make decisions and solve problems with minimal supervision.
- Responsible for own work product with minimal guidance and oversight from immediate supervisor.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good teamworking and facilitation skills.
- Good analytical, organisational, and problem-solving skills.
- Experienced in developing and leading effective project interface organizations.
- Excellent oral and written English skills. Able to write technical reports in English.