Airswift is seeking HSE Technicians to work in Dickinson, ND for a long term contract with one of our major oil and gas clients.
HES Technician performs environmental compliance work under the direction of company's Field Services Manager. HES Technicians are responsible for conducting monthly IR Camera surveys, in accordance with company's Bakken Camera Use Procedure, and other inspections as required.
HES Technicians will complete record keeping to verify that all equipment and processes meet Company and regulatory requirements and verify that employees are following requirements.
- Candidates will be completing IR camera surveys and LDAR surveys and do minor repair work
- Under direction of Field Services Manager, conducts monthly IR camera surveys for compliance with NSPS OOOOa; records IR data in Click software as required by company's standards, and maintains IR equipment. FLIR IR camera and accessories will be supplied by company.
- Performs minor repairs (e.g. thief hatch gasket replacements & cleanings) to address leaks discovered during IR camera surveys.
- Conducts Tank Pressure Response IR surveys as necessary within 24 hours of notification from company's Control Center.
- Conducts annual SPCC inspections as needed including, measuring of berms and checks for location integrity.
- Works with operations personnel to implement necessary corrective actions.
- Ability to complete basic operator training and conduct basic repairs on production equipment
- Conducts other duties as directed by company's Field Services Manager.
Prior O&G experience - field operator or mechanic preferred
- Certified Optical Gas Imaging Thermographer (optional, training can be provided by the client)
- Understanding of Health, Environment and Safety as it relates to the Oil and Gas Industry
- Valid Driver's License
- Candidates do not have to be camera certified -- client can provide training on the camera.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Associate or Four Year Degree Preferred.