Airswift is currently looking for an HR Administrator for one of our largest projects in Kingston, United Kingdom. This position has a Monday-Friday schedule, and the contract´s length is 12 months, with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference in our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
• Preparation of all new starter paperwork, files, and arrangements ahead of the new starters’ first day, including room bookings and notifications issued in a timely fashion to all relevant departments.
• Arrange pre-employment medicals and reference checks for all new employees
• Undertake maternity risk assessments with employees and agency workers as required and liaise with HR Advisors/HSE regarding any subsequent actions.
• Ensure all electronic and paper filing is undertaken in a timely manner. Emails relating to staff and agency are to be filed in the correct electronic employee folder.
• Follow correct procedures when terminating staff and agency workers. Ensure records are updated and notifications issued in a timely fashion to all relevant departments and ensure any outstanding monies and property are returned to the Company.
• Prepare amendments to contracts and ensure records are updated accordingly.
• Prepare new documents to reflect any changes to agency worker contractual details and ensure the files and trackers are updated to reflect this information.
• Advise payroll monthly of all new starters, leavers, employees on maternity leave, and any other adjustments to salary.
• Update starters and leavers listings on a weekly basis.
• Track and administer all paperwork concerning the probation period of new staff
• Ensure all records are maintained in line with the department’s Compliance procedures.
• Maintain lists of agency workers on a weekly basis.
• Prepare assignment agreements for assignees from other offices, including any extensions to existing agreements and salary review letters. Prepare living allowance requests. Assist with housing rental agreements, deposits, and fees and advise Finance and Payroll of the applicable payments. Provide ongoing assistance in helping assignees settle in a new country.
• Ensure assignees coming to work in the London office are logged in the “Inpatriate” tracker.
• Prepare assignment agreements for the staff going to work at other offices, including any extensions to existing agreements. Ensure GHRS and payroll are advised of any signed assignment agreements or changes and the relevant “Expatriate” tracker is updated.
• Prepare bank, mortgage and property references as requested
• Raise finance memos and work orders on SAP for HR invoices. Support the raising of Purchase Orders and Frame Agreements on SAP
• Maintain relevant processes in relation to Company Benefit Schemes as required
• Reconcile end of year annual leave balances for all employees and issue new annual leave forms.
• Issue company communications from the HR London inbox as required.
• Action queries received through the HR London Inbox on a regular basis during the day, ensuring all emails are actioned by either passing to the relevant Advisor or responding to. Ensure all emails are filed correctly in the folders once actioned.
• Carry out any other duties commensurate with the role of Human Resources Administrator.
• To become familiar with and to maintain awareness of company´s current requirements and where applicable, the latest Industry Codes and Standards including statutory rules and regulations.