HR MANAGER - ASIA
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Airswift is seeking for a HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER - ASIA to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for a world-renowned Oil & Gas company.
Global company specializing in project management, engineering and construction of major offshore oil and gas upstream projects.
- Responsible in providing professional HR service to Line Management, Key Projects Personnels, and other employees through employee related strategies, company policies and relevant local and international legislation.
- Drive key regional and global HR initiatives to drive process improvement within HR functions and adding value to the delivery of strategic company projects
- Lead all HR activities including Recruitment, Onboarding, Workforce Planning, Budgeting, Compensation & Benefits and Training.
- Plan and drive strategies to curb trends and areas of concern to the business such as candidate availability, turnover rates, competitor hiring, diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Leading local HR services through professional advice on all HR related matters with full alignment of employee related strategies
- Continue to maintain good relationships with all related government & industry related bodies and external HR community.
- Provide advisory service to Line and Functional Managers about related local employment legislation and HR matters.
- Drive mobility strategies for expatriates through best practices while strive to mitigate risk an promote integrity.
- Oversee the payroll for regional offices with a robust understanding of payroll elements to ensure all payroll data are validated.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Human Resources
- Preferably working experience in companies within the Oil and Gas industry.
- Hands-on experience at Multinational organizations, covering Learning & Development, Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Strategic HR Management and International Mobility.