Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek a HR Recruiter, to join them on a 12-months contract to work in Calgary, AB.
- Partnering with HR Business Partners and hiring managers to understand current and future backfill, and new positions needed to support the business.
- Handle full-cycle recruitment process; develop job requisitions, place employment ads, screen candidates, schedule and conduct interviews and prepare and present offer letters.
- Support the candidates through the background check and drug and alcohol screening process.
- Work with the HR Associate within Workday to manage the organizational structure changes associated with hiring.
- Coordinate and participate in career fairs and other external-facing talent acquisition opportunities.
- Partner with the External Relations team to promote career opportunities to neighboring Indigenous Communities; attend community-led programs, career fairs.
- Work with the HR team and Business Unit leaders to staff teams, by supporting large scale hiring efforts. Some field travel may be involved in these initiatives.
- Partner with Engineering Leads to manage the Engineer New Grad program; intern hiring, calibration and selection.
- Partner with Field Leaders to support the Indigenous Work Experience program.
- Support Company DEI goals by facilitating the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion strategy in all levels of the hiring process.
- Manage the Student/intern program, seek approvals, full cycle recruitment, regular check-ins, and student network support. Support leaders in onboarding and mentoring students throughout their term.
- Minimum 3 years of HR generalist related experience with a focus on recruitment.
- Basic understanding of HR functions, such as payroll, benefits, and compensation
- Advanced Computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)