Airswift has been tasked by one of our key partners to seek a HR Systems Expert Administrator to work on a contract role in London, UK.
Assignment Type: Temporary Contract
Department: Global People Management
Reporting To: HR Operations Lead
Purpose of the role:
To provide HR administrative support to Eirl’s HR Operations team as outlined in key responsibilities and in addition, carry out any ad hoc HR administration and stand-in support. To co-ordinate the preparation of all relevant documentation.
Key responsibility area:
- Preparation documents which includes: reports, letters (e.g. start date letter, termination letter, confirmation of employment, etc.), presentation material, forms and general correspondence and any ad-hoc HR related materials.
- Review and format documents, which includes: policies & procedures, contracts and employee handbook.
- Organize employee electronic personal folders.
- Manage travel arrangements.
- Filing, organizing files, developing and maintaining documents (electronic and printed documents).
- Assist in other areas as activity increases.
- Initiate employees’ medical insurance.
- Supporting employees’ relocation and mobilization processes.
- Assist with systems updates related to assigned population.
- Take departmental minutes of meeting.
- Complete system onboarding for all employees.
- Responsible for the extraction of HR data and reports.
- Assist with future HRIS implementation.
- Assist and participate in assigned HR and/or HRIS projects and any other ad hoc duties, as required.
Skills and competencies
- Relevant University degree (HR or similar) or relevant experience in a similar role and experience managing multiple administrative tasks.
- Experience working within an international organization would be advantageous.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Project management skills.
- Previous systems experience.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Ability to identify and set priority actions, managing a heavy, complex and ever changing workload.
- Effectively manage own time and deal competently with a variety of activities and projects.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Problem solving and decision making capability.
- Ability to demonstrate integrity and confidentiality.
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to show initiative and assume added responsibilities when appropriate.
- Awareness and appreciation of multicultural organizations and work groups.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Fluent in English, other languages would be beneficial.
Please apply here and send your CV to email@example.com in case you're interested in this opportunity!