Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Airswift is supporting a leading Offshore wind operator on the development of an Offshore Grid project and looking for a HSE Officer who will be responsible for working along side the HSE Manager to manage the safety coordination and liaise with the HSE client reps.
The role is based in Belgium and will be on a 12-month contract with the scope of it being extended.
- Point of contact for all HSE related issues in the package.
- Implements and monitors the project specific HSE managment system, plan and HSE performance
- Active role in design workshops such as HAZID's, HAZOP's and design reviews
- Review and challenge all HSE documents, Risk Assesments of the EPC Contractor and Subcontractors
- Follow up on HSE KPI's
- 5 years experience in HSE for offshore projects
- Knowledge of Belgium HSE Legislation
- Marine Coordination is a plus