Our client, a major Oil & Gas Company is seeking an HSE Tech to work within their facilities located in Greeley, CO for a 12-month contract opportunity (possible to extend).
- Support the development of standards, procedures, and Safe Work Practices and provide in-field coaching and training to field operations on Safe Work Practices.
- Provide ongoing coaching and mentoring to improve capabilities and capacity in areas such as Safe Work Permitting, Control of Hazardous Energy, Job Safety Analysis development, Behavior Based Observations and Field Level Hazard Assessments.
- Assure that systems, processes, programs, tools and controls are applied consistently across throughout the organization.
- Participate in health and safety planning, development and implementation of processes to achieve organization requirements.
- Make recommendations for improvements to procedures and safe work practices.
- Risk Assessment and Management Review
- Audit and analyze data and provide recommendations to mitigate risk to the organization.
- Participate in periodic audits of organizations that provide employees and services.
- Assist in the management of workplace injuries and illnesses cases as required. Information, Documentation and Effective Communication
- Develop and distribute relevant safety communications material to operations personnel and contractors. Communicate a clear vision that generates commitment and support from all employees and proactively develops and promotes a strong safety culture.
- Participate in the contractor performance evaluation and ongoing Safety Management system audits and assessments.
- Support the transition of new contractors, and liaise with contractors on-site to support their success
- 10 Years of HSE and/or Drilling Experience is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Analytic and Process Driven
- Fast-paced atmosphere background