We are currently recruiting an experienced Human Factors professional to deliver on large portfolio of rail and infrastructure projects across Australia for a renowned Tier 1 contractor.
You will be responsible for providing and integrating HF considerations across various aspects of system lifecycle elements, taking into consideration system and safety assurance processes.
Location- Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane
- Ensure effective identification of human factors risks and implementation of human factors design solutions to satisfy client requirements
- Provide HF and Human Centred Design expertise
- Produce human factors deliverables in line with HF standards e.g., ISO 9241, 11064, 18529, EN 50126, and in particular AS 7470.
- Conducting research, cognitive workload, risk assessments and task analysis
- Contribute to the development of Human Factors methodologies, tools and service offerings
- Reporting / presentations summarising results or conclusions related to HF activities
- Contribute to SFAIRP arguments and undertake engagement with safety regulatory bodies
- Assist with related activities under the HFIP/HFMP and EHFA
- Stakeholder engagement with both internal and external interfaces, confidently providing consultative advice where necessary
- Relevant degree i.e., Human Factors, Psychology, Ergonomics, Industrial design
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of human factors standards, processes, and principles
- Knowledge of various worksafe codes and practices
- Rail sector knowledge desirable but not essential, as is knowledge of Australia lighting or fire safety standards such as AS 4825, 2293.1
- Australian Working Rights
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.